Summary | Praise | Excerpt | Buy the Book
Reading and Discussion Questions for Strike Price
by L. A. Starks
Discussion Questions (click here for a printable version)
- How is Strike Price protagonist Lynn Dayton an Everywoman and how is she unique?
- What are Lynn Dayton's positive and negative attributes? How do they affect her ability as an investigator? What do you think motivates her?
- Starks considers conflict the engine of good fiction. What conflicts do you see in Strike Price?
- Which scenes resonate most for you? Why? What are the most suspenseful moments?
- Thrillers are factual, reality-based stories, but fictional in that they have an element of myth. Which elements or scenes in Strike Price seemed as if they could happen in real life? Where did you see the stretch into myth—something like the proverbial 25th hour of a day?